Bytes and Bites - Tech, Internet, How Tos, Reviews, Food and Life

Tech, Food and Life. Where passion comes to life.

Top 10 Moments of My Life 2007

Written by Christopher Kia on 12:12 AM

They have got to be (in no particular order):

1. Being able to study in Adelaide with my dear Christine :)

2. Touching down in Adelaide for the first time. It was a hot, burning morning! We (Christine, Su Chuen, Stephanie, Shiau Cern, Rahul and I) were greeted with a 40°C morning! That aside, Adelaide felt like home to me eventhough I have not been there before.

3. Being able to be part of Paradise Community Church!

4. Being admitted into hospital for appendicitis. How I diagnosed myself the night before with confirmation from Christine dear and Dr. Jason Chan (my good friend who was so nice to give me a lift to the hospital...thanks man!). Christine dear even gave me a special blackhead removal treatment while I was lying in bed waiting for the doctors to attend to me in the Emergency Department. My nose was shining clean after that! :D I even watched UEFA Champions League Semifinals 2007 Liverpool vs. Chelsea in my hospital bed at 3 a.m. in the morning after the surgery. How unforgettable is that!!

5. Hearing Ps. Michael Rowan speak. He has taught me and made me realized that to be happy in life is to be true to yourself. Simple yet we forget sometimes. He wears bling-bling! Exceptional one-of-a-kind speaker!

6. Life Group! Being part of it IS being part of a caring, loving and truthful closely-knitted family who sticked and will stick with me through thick and thin. You guys rock! Thank you Jia Ching and Ernestine for being such great Life Group leaders!

7. Getting so many pimples on my face for the first time in my life! (*Chris nods in total agreement with himself)

8. My first trip back home in June after my surgery and mid-year exam. I've been studying away from home for almost 4 years now and that was the first time I felt so homesick that I decided to fly back for my mid-year break.

9. Passing my 4th year exam! (*everyone nods in total agreement)I'm through to 5th year! Thank God for His grace!

10. Basketbaaalllllllllll in Adelaide! Every single moment was an effective stress-reliever!

2008 is going to be a great year for me :).

*Mini Project* I'm compiling 50 top moments in 2007 by 50 people for my future post. Tell me ONE unforgettable moment you had in 2007 by posting it in the comments and it may appear in my future post!! Pictures can be sent to my email as well! Help me complete this project now!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 4 comments: Responses to “ Top 10 Moments of My Life 2007 ”

  2. By Anonymous on December 28, 2007 at 2:37 AM

    Being able to go on holiday in Italy in Jan was a great start to 2007 for me. I no longer have to admire The Leaning Tower of Pisa or the Colosseum through postcards or watch them on TV yay! Shopping in Milan and Rome was equally fantastic cos there were sales everywhere;)it was certainly a memorable trip :)

  3. By christine on December 29, 2007 at 2:30 AM

    we all passed 4th year!!!! :) and subsequently my childhood dream to visit disneyland is fulfilled... hehe...

  4. By me on January 1, 2008 at 2:15 AM

    Happy new year Chris! hao mao ah? Beaufort men hao sit lehhhh.... haha See you real soon!! wuahahaha

  5. By Christopher Kia on January 1, 2008 at 8:06 PM

    Thanks dear and michelle for posting your top moments! Ernest, beaufort mien rocks! :D See you real soon!

Welcome To Bytes and Bites!

Christopher Kia. Passionate, loves tech, yummy food and wants to live his life purposefully. A medical student who spents most of his time in hospitals running after his team of doctors. Otherwise can be found sleeping in his room. Supports Nike, IKEA, Mac, Dell, Mozilla Firefox and also Windows XP (not Vista!). Blogs mainly about his life, findings regarding computers, technology and the internet that he finds interesting and also food, glorious food. His dreams are to join the Amazing Race and also set up a medical center one day. Oh by the way, he is the author of this blog. Support him by telling him what you think about his posts and blog! Come back for more updates!

Google